Monday, September 21, 2009

Introducing Mrs.Clementine!!!

This blog deserves a special shout out because it's my big sister's!!! Ms. Clementine's blog is mostly for those of us that know her, so we can keep up with her and her fun family! I'm pretty excited about it because a few of her posts are about ME! I am proud to say that I've had the opportunity to extend my newly-acquired redneck ways to my sister. I've attempted to influence my wonderful sister in many ways, from country music to raising chickens, I've tried to teach her the ways of a redneck woman. I'm pleased with my progress, however my latest chicken endeavor has led her straight into vegetarianism-ish. Yeah. She won't eat chicken anymore.

I'll make RNH cook her up a good chicken dinner and she'll be back at it. We just won't tell her it was "fresh" chicken! :) Just kidding- we're not eating them... yet.

Anyways- check her out, I'm so proud of her and look up to her as a role model. She's a wonderful mother, friend and I am SO happy she lives MUCH closer to me now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment