Monday, October 26, 2009

Skinny's Blog Award Questions

Skinny won a Blog award for her super-awesome blog. Then, as punishment, they made her answer some questions. Then, as even more punishment, she had to tag six people. But she didn't. Should they take her award away? J/k! But she tagged me as one of the people to answer the questions. Its been a long time since she tagged me, but maybe I should do it. And I'm not going to tag anyone, because I didn't win an award and I'm bitter. J/k! I just don't like tagging people. Actually, I kinda find these questionnaires and tagging, and all that "blog" stuff kinda stupid. I mean, just write what you write, and if people like it, they'll read it. If not, (like in my case), your mom might read your blog and make you feel important! :)

And I think I'm going to (try) to stick with Kinny's idea of the one-work answers!

1. Where is your cell phone? Kitchen
2. Your hair? Boring
3. Your mother? .Awesome.
4. Your father? Where?
5. Your favorite food? Cookie dough... dangit, there goes the one-word answers!
6. Your dream last night? Don't dream
7. Your favorite drink? Cherry Coke Zero
8. Your dream/goal? Happily Ever After
9. What room are you in? Extra
10. Your hobby? "Farming," photography, hunting
11. Your fear? The chickens getting eaten by the bobcat
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? On a ranch in Wyoming
13. Where were you last night? Here
14. Something that you aren't? Not weird (get the double negative there...? Meaning, I'm weird!)
15. Muffins? Yum!
16. Wish list item? A chocolate lab
17. Where did you grow up? Charlotte, the QC BABY!
18. Last thing you did? Upload pics of my new Canon Rebel XSi!!!
19. What are you wearing? Sweats and long-sleeve t-shirt with tons of holes in it!
20. Your TV? Small
21. Your pets? Chloe, Crikey, Roo & the girls!
22. Friends? Awesome!
23. Your life? Content
24. Your mood? Drunk
25. Missing someone? My mom!
26. Vehicle? Good ol' truck
27. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
28. Your favorite store? Southern States
29. Your favorite color? Teal
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today at Diamond's Direct
31. Last time you cried? Not sure, probably something nice RNH said
32. Your best friend? RNH, my sister, Skinny
33. One place that I go to over and over? Gas station? Walmart? Southern States? Work?
34. One person who emails me regularly? Mom, MyPublisher.com
35. Favorite place to eat? On The Border, or at the house when RNH is cooking!

There. Done it. These were kinda boring. At least I had boring responses. Maybe my life is boring? Maybe thats what these questionnaires are meant to tell you? Nah... I'm good! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey weirdo, I passed it on to you which means you won the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh man, now its even MORE dumb! But thanks for the award, now I feel super special! But now I also think that these blog awards are stupid, but fun, if only the questions asked were more fun! Ohhhh jeez...

    ReplyDelete