Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Hills Have Bimbos

I just finished watching the latest episode of The Hills. It made me want to hurl. Seriously??? I remember watching all of these girls in the Laguna Beach days thinking, these girls are only 2 to 3 years younger than me- I'll see if their lives are anything like mine! Well obviously the fame and fortune has got to them I guess... When I was 23 (only 3 years ago) I was not making out with girls at strip clubs. I know Heidi is being a bit baby-crazy, but at least she's got a goal she's working toward! I mean exactly what does Kristin Cavallari do???
Here is what I learned while watching the last episode... and they say shows like these make your brain deteriorate faster... Ha!
Kristin Cavallari: S.L.U.T. Not only a man-whore, but a girl-whore too. I guess I already knew about the man-whore thing, but now she's moved onto girls? Jeez louise. Totally classy.


Justin Bobby: he probably doesn't shower, I wonder if he brushes his teeth?
Stacy: a wanna-be-famous slut that is following Kristin around like a lost puppy dog. I wonder how many STDs she picked up in Vegas, and if she can tell the difference between Cali and Vegas STDs.
Audrina: at least her rabbit teeth are white. JB needs her to show him how to groom.
Someone please tell me where the only two semi-level-headed girls have gone, LC and Lo. Yes, they were a bit drama-filled, but at least they attempted to keep everything classy. Sheesh. Oh wait, I bet they gave up the reality(fake)-tv shows because they've got bigger and better goals in life. (Hopefully at least!)
Sorry, this was probably boring and stupid, I was just utterly shocked at tonight's episode. If I ever have a kid, its not going to be able to watch MTV. My parents didn't let me watch it and I turned out just fine!
On another MTV note, I'm pretty excited about Teen Mom coming out. I mean, I can't wait to see what baby Bently and his trashy mommy are doing these days! Maybe she's keeping her legs shut???

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't trash my tv friends! They're all I have. Um, yeah. I was wondering how Stacey the bartender became Kristin's friend all of a sudden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome for the guidance given in your tv watching days!!

    ReplyDelete