Friday, November 20, 2009

My Wiener Has A First Name...

... its D-R-A-K-E!!!

*Warning, this post may be a bit graphic (but not really) and it may gross you out!*

Okay, here's the deal. I have not been around a lot of boy dogs in my life. Ever, really. My family only owned a female beagle mutt, and any other interaction I've had with a dog, would be if it belongs to a friend of mine. That means I don't have to care for it or be concerned about its bowel movements.
Wellllll.... Drake is a different story. We are working on potty training, and let me say this, it is a long... and slow... and annoying process! But we're working on it. But every once in a while, I have to snatch the dog up and throw him outside so he can continue peeing. I also have to take him up and down stairs right now because he's too little to get up or down them. (No, I'm not babying him, it is physically impossible for him right now!)

So Drake goes out into the grass, does his business like a good boy, and then I have to pick him up to take him up the deck stairs. And that's when it happens.

His wiener hair touches me. And its wet with pee.

EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! I HATE WIENER HAIR, WIENERS FOR THAT MATTER, AND PEE!!!!!!!!

So yes, this is what I'm having to deal with right now. I want Drake to hurry up and grow up so bad I can hardly stand it. I am so sick of wiener hair and the pee that it is soaked in.

Please God, please let Drake grow up quick. Puppy is cute and all, but I need some sanity here...
Just thought I'd share! :)

2 comments:

  1. You crawl through chicken poop on your hands and knees and you're worried about weiner hair peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

    Boy animals are gross until you get them fixed. That's what I think about that. Girl animals for lyfe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just cant wait for him to get big so I don't have to carry him up and down the stairs! Then it won't be so GROSS!!!

    ReplyDelete