Monday, December 21, 2009

L.O.V.E.

A couple that hunts together....
....stays together! :)
Seriously though... as we're walking out into the swamp this morning, the sun is breaking through the trees and water, and its so cold we can see our breath and the air almost hurts to breathe. RNH is trudging along behind me and all of a sudden grabs me. He pulls me in and kisses me, giving me a sunrise kiss. Yes, this is very mushy, but its doing these activities that we both enjoy, that really draws us closer!
(Skinny- I know you're totally making gag noises right now! :) )
Annnd, these are our new Redhead waders that we bought ourselves at the Charlotte Bass Pro Shop- they were on sale for $74 from $119! They're perfect for our type of hunting and I was very warm this morning!

4 comments:

  1. That is sweet. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh- you two are SO cute :) Yay LOVE!!! -Mrs. K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA ahahahaha! I was just planning to leave a comment that was like "ewwwwwwwwwwwwww" and then I read your comment about me. You know me too well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you tried hiking instead of hunting? The lack of violence may set the mood even further---oh wait---you never hit anything! LOL Hunting violence free, now that is romantic! Just kidding! I love that you guys, LOVE to be together and have SOOOO much in common. If hunting makes your marriage that much better I 100% support it (just please don't tell the deer and ducks!)

    LOVE YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete