Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

This is me and RNH on our wedding day. It will be a year in May! We're not big Valentine's Day celebrators, plus we have to work. We're going to the restaurant where he proposed to me tomorrow to celebrate. The only way I'd like to celebrate the day is hanging out with RNH and doing the things we love together. I'm pretty excited about going to dinner- its super fancy and the food is to die for! I did tell RNH that I like to get flowers on V-Day (no cheesy boxed chocolates or stuffed animals, I don't even like cards!) so I'm hoping that I will get some pretty flowers to put in the house. We need something to remind us that spring is on the way!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I drove past it today and wondered if you were eating there tonight.

    ReplyDelete