Thursday, July 1, 2010

Garbage Can Drake

These are the following things that my dog has eaten: (yes, I know I'm a bad doggy parent!)

Entire family-sized bag of Skittles

Large bag of Sweedish Fish

Two whole pound cakes, including plastic bag they were kept in

Two iPod car transmitters and chargers

Phone charger

3 pairs of slippers

Several pounds of meat, raw and cooked (we now have to keep our left-over meat in the microwave during dinners)

Countless plastic baggies

A dead turtle

An entire box of Cheerios

M&Ms

Lots of kitty cat poo and litter

Strawberries and blackberries right off the bushes

One Adidas sandal

A few cat toys that I don't know he's gotten until I see them laying in the grass outside... stuck in his poo...

Countless paper towels, rolls of toilet paper and used Kleenex.


(There are a million other things I can't think of right now...)

Have you ever seen that TV show on Animal Planet where they talk about terrible animal problems and surgeries? There was a dog on there that ate an entire broom stick. That will be Drake one day... I'm still learning how to live a normal life and keep valuable things away from him. I guess it will always be a work in progress!


Here he is with his pack on, ready to go for a hike!

No comments:

Post a Comment